Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Searching for Gold

I close on my condo tomorrow. I had a wonderful time choosing my paint colors once I came to the conclusion that it was my condo and I could do what I wanted and I really do have a good sense of color so my choices wouldn't be psycho or anything so I should trust myself and go for it.

Apparently, it's all done. All, except for the gold paint on the barrel vaulted ceiling of the dining room. The store didn't have the paint. The seller's Realtor called me, knowing I work from home, and asked if there was any way I could pick up two gallons of the gold paint from another Benjamin Moore store. This is such an extra thing for me to do, but if I want to walk into my condo post-closing with my keys in hand and see my awesome gold ceiling, this is the way. And I want to. Holy damn I want to. So I search for gold.

No comments: