Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Won the Vesties Treasury Challege!

The Vintage Etsy Society Team (AKA Vesties Team) does a contest/challenge every week for Etsy treasuries. You have to include at least six Vesties' items, one item from the winner of the past week's challenge, and follow the weekly challenge theme. I enter frequently, but for the first time, this week I won! The theme was "Refresh, renew, and revive."

Here is my winning treasury:

'Reconnect in 2012' by jillhannah

Write a letter, make a phone call, send a carrier pigeon! Just get in touch with old friends in 2012. ALL VESTIES!


Remington No.3 Manu...
$350.00

Vintage Country Bel...
$145.00

Vintage US Mail Box
$55.00

Vintage Metal Addre...
$10.50

Vintage Postmark St...
$9.50

antique boston penc...
$20.00

Antique nibs. Insta...
$24.95

Vintage Rolodex, Fi...
$10.99

50% Off Mid Century...
$17.50

Brass Letters Door ...
$36.00

Vintage rotary phon...
$32.00

SALE-Vintage Match ...
$15.40

Vintage Ostrich Fea...
$9.00

Vintage Tiny Addres...
$6.00

Set of 20 rare anti...
$5.50

Vintage Post Office...
$24.95

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



ShopMichL had been the previous week's winner and was therefor the one who selected my treasury. She said:
"I chose this winning treasury because not only is it gorgeous - not only is it 100% Vesties - but its creator's take on the theme of renew, refresh, revive really struck a chord in me. Long distance friendships and family relationshipsare sadly a big part of my life. I would love to live in the midst of EVERYONE I love, but nope - I'm way over here in a distant city. I miss them, all the time, a lot. This treasury is a reminder to reach out."

All the 46 entries I was up against can be seen here:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/tags/ttchallenge52


Now, for this week, I get to be in a gazillion treasuries! The rules for this week's contest (and a few of my photos) can be found on the Vesties blog here:
It's only been two days and there are already 20 entries. I've been busting my butt to keep up with them all, commenting and posting them on my Facebook page and Twitter.
You can see all of the entries for this week, which each contain one item from my shop, here:

I don't know how I'm going to choose the "best" since there are so many amazing ones already! This is too much fun!

No comments: