Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Little Twit

I'm trying to be a good little Twitter Twit again. Because someone told me to.

Yesterday I went to four (was it four? four sounds right...) estate sales. The best thing I got was the complete first season of Full House on DVD for $2. It's for my sister, who loved that show when we were growing up. She currently lives in Portland and doesn't read my blog so yapping about it in here won't ruin the surprise when the good people of the United States Postal Service deliver it to her door.

Full House for my sister, and a four-volume 1911 printing of Half Hours with the Best Humorous Authors for myself (the condition isn't good enough to sell, or that's what I keep saying so I have an excuse to keep it...I payed $5).

I'm trying to research this percolator thingy so I can actually list it:
This spring blue purse, too, but I don't know what it's called and i have woefully little information:

No comments: